Our client is a growing pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. Due to continued growth they are seeking an ambitious Category Management professional to join their organisation.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that suppliers comply with all commercial and legal aspects of the agreed contracts while leading the set up and negotiating of new contracts with existing and new suppliers. The Global External Supply Category Manager will ensure that all SLAs are being adhered to for all supplier activity
- Supporting all internal customers in dealing with any conflict and putting solutions in place to ensure quality and service at all times
- Acting as the first point of contact between the business and the external suppliers at all times and managing the financials involved with their specific portfolio of suppliers
- Conducting regular performance reviews to ensure alignments with contracts using metric reporting systems in line with business standards
- Working closely with internal stakeholders ensuring accuracy of information and compliance throughout all functions relative to supplier activities
- You must have a minimum of 5+ years' experience working closely with external suppliers
- Degree qualified with a strong knowledge of supplier relationship/ supply chain processes
- A strong influencer with exceptional negotiation skills and a demonstrated background in conflict resolution
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is a must
- A strong business acumen with experience develop contracts and building robust relationships with suppliers
- Competitive base salary
- Car allowance
- Health insurance
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 for a confidential discussion.