Facilities Engineering Site Lead
A leading global Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. This organisation delivers quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, biodevices and a range of services. Selling into over 100+ countries with over 10,000 employees, this organisation is one of the largest healthcare organisations in its defined sector. Expanding heavily here in Ireland with the acquisition of several manufacturing sites, this business has invested heavily in its Biologics flagship manufacturing operation here in particular and currently require a Facilities Engineering site Lead, to look after the facility and management of this new site.
As Facilities Engineering Site Lead, you will report into the Head of Engineering for the site and will be responsible for the facilities and utilities management as well as improved measures on site to ensure best practice in terms of safety, continuous site improvement and cost-saving measures.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role:
- Facilities: Act on facility requests & Project manage any planned facility maintenance utilising different departments to complete tasks
- Utilities: Ownership and management of utilities - Electricity, Gas and Utilities rentals such as gas tanks and cylinders, Irish water rates, local Council and Park rates, Building rates
- Vendor Management: for General Cleaning & Production Cleaning, Gowning and Lab garments, Landscaping, Pest Control, Hazardous and Non-Hazardous waste
- Work with the Project Management Team to execute timely start-up of the new facility
- Using lean and continuous improvement techniques to ensure cost-saving activities across the facilities on site
- You will be degree qualified in a in Engineering or related technical discipline
- The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years' experience in Site Service / Facility Management roles
- You will have comprehensive knowledge of GMP and Pharma-industry experience
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Déanna Healy at HRM on +353 87 636 9263 for a confidential discussion.