Our client is a leading organisation in the medical device industry. They are seeking an experienced Facilities Engineer who will be responsible for the management of all plant services and site security. You will also drive trouble shooting and continuous improvement initiatives. There is a great opportunity to progress with a clear career path to management level.
- Management of the annual maintenance programme of all non-production equipment and plant facilities.
- Manage and drive performance of onsite plant maintenance technicians, contractors and vendors in line with EHS and quality procedures ensuring all statutory requirements are met.
- Rollout and management of a plant maintenance work request system.
- Preparation and management of facilities technical and quality documentation, manuals and records and support of both internal and external regulatory and quality audits.
- Provision of technical support and troubleshooting on automation control systems, electrical equipment, building services and general engineering.
- Support the management of site security and liaison with insurance underwriters.
- Support the management and supervision of cleaning/janitorial staff on site.
- Support the implementation of capital expenditure projects and budget preparation for plant maintenance department including project costing.
- Carry out task based risk assessments on plant maintenance tasks
- Support the management of financial and manpower resources in the plant maintenance department.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a regulated environment.
- You will be technically qualified with a Third Level degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- You will have a track record in Project Management and knowledge of engineering principles of plant equipment - chillers/boilers/pumps/HVAC/compressors/solvent abatement plants.
- You will be familiar with SAP and Trend or any other Building Management System.
- You will be able to work and communicate with strong planning and organizational ability.
To learn more, apply online or contact Emma Mullen on +353 87 636 9263 for a confidential discussion.