A market leader in the provision of lab and medical equipment across industries such as pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, healthcare, and the public sector. The company have been in a growth phase particularly in the last year when they experienced an 8% increase to their overall headcount. An exciting time to join a progressive and diverse business.
Reporting into the Calibration Manager, you will manage the installation, certification/calibration, and validation of new equipment for customers. You will work on a team of 7 where you will be required to travel to different customer sites based in the Leinster region. Other key tasks will include:
- certification of laboratory equipment on customer sites using a data integrity input system.
- customer interface, dealing with technical issues.
- validation and installation (IQ, OQ, PQ Documents)
- managing SOP's and work instructions
- 2-4 years' experience in a test equipment/calibration role within manufacturing
- strong technical background
- positive attitude to work
- must have a full driver's licence and be flexible with travel.
- Attractive base salary
- Company car, all expenses paid.
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Emma Mullen at HRM on +353 87 6369263 for a confidential discussion.