A multinational capital equipment provider have recently set up operatiosn here in Ireland due to increased company growth and expansion. They seek to appoint a Field Service Engineer to join their engineering team based in Dublin.
- Interprets maintenance manuals and procedures, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs Semiconductor equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
- Using customer feedback and requests, and through proactively seeking to provide high quality service, achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- On regular basis draws up or proposes modification in specific Semiconductor Dry Asher equipment and machines, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations and helps to make the desired modifications.
- Analyzes data provided from the customer and our tools on a regular basis to improve tool availability, find solutions to reoccurring issues, and predict future problems.
- Provides training to employees of customers relating to operation and maintenance of PSK's Semiconductor equipment.
- Participates in projects with PSK design engineers in Korea to provide engineering ideas and modifications our Semiconductor equipment.
- Travels to support other customers in PSK's network or to receive training from the company headquarters.
- Sets personal and team goals aligned with the company's vision and reports progress of these goals on a frequent basis to management.
- Reports service and project progress in an organized and well detailed manner on the company's DBs.
- A degree in engineering or strong trades background
- Strong mechancial and electrcial knowledge
- Strong equipment installation, testing and servicing experience
- Experience working in the semi conductor industry
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Emma Mullen at HRM on +353 87 636 9263 for a confidential discussion.