Semiconductor Processing Equipment Engineer (Field Service Engineer)
A well-established Global Leader in Total Processing Equipment, based on over 30 years of technology and advances. Their primary focus is on continuous R&D investment and top talent retention, which has been key to the company's success and sustainable growth in past years. This organisation continues to expand and is looking for a field service engineer to join their Dublin operation.
- Interprets maintenance manuals and procedures, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs Semiconductor equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
- Using customer feedback and requests, and through proactively seeking to provide high quality service, achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- On regular basis draws up or proposes modification in specific Semiconductor Dry Asher equipment and machines, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations and helps to make the desired modifications.
- Analyses data provided from the customer and our tools on a regular basis to improve tool availability, find solutions to reoccurring issues, and predict future problems.
- Provides training to employees of customers relating to operation and maintenance of PSK's Semiconductor equipment.
- Participates in projects with PSK design engineers in Korea to provide engineering ideas and modifications our Semiconductor equipment.
- Travels to support other customers in PSK's network or to receive training from the company headquarters.
- Sets personal and team goals aligned with the company's vision and reports progress of these goals on a frequent basis to management.
- Reports service and project progress in an organized and well detailed manner on the company's DBs.
- Engineering Major or equivalent experience in Semiconductor Industry
- Must be fluent in English
- Computer skills must be needed including Microsoft Office
- Legal status to work in Ireland
- Available for travel up to 30%
- Health/Life/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pension (4% after 90 days of employment)
- Annual Leave
- Relocation Bonus (if applicable)
- Annual Incentive after full year of service according to performance evaluation
- Sabbatical benefit
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Déanna Healy at HRM on +353 87 636 9263 for a confidential discussion.