My client, an independent fundraising body that supports projects on behalf of a third level college are seeking a Finance & Operations Manager for their organisation.
Reporting to the CEO, this role has responsibility for Financial Control, Risk & Governance/Company Secretarial & Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and year end statutory accounts.
- Management & control of cash reserves and endowment funds.
- Preparation of the annual audit.
- Financial reporting.
- Management of the annual budget & monthly forecasting process.
- Provide financial support and for each fundraising project.
- Serves as a Risk Officer & Company Secretary.
- Review of internal processes and procedures, consistently ensuring best practice is followed.
- Stakeholder management.
This is a standalone role and will require an individual with experience in a charity/NFP/Trust environment.
Salary: up to €80,000 depending on experience + Bens.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.