Our client, a multinational FMCG organisation with offices all over the globe are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their company. The Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Sales and Supply Chain teams to provide support, analysis and advice to the team. You will also be responsible for profitability analysis, planning and forecasting.
At month end, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing detailed business results. Confidence is important, you will be required to recommend corrective action, provide business reporting and analyse and make recommendations regarding business opportunities.
You will also:
- Act as business partner to the Sales and Supply Chain functions
- Provide support, analysis and advice to the Sales team in preparing annual business plans for major customers
- Support the Sales team in planning and evaluation of promotions
- Prepare monthly reports on customer performance and provide value-added analysis to the Sales team and senior management
- Provide support, financial analysis and advice to the Supply Chain Director
- Support the Business Planning Manager in preparing the monthly Rolling Forecast
To be considered, you will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) and you will also possess:
- Proven analytical abilities derived from combination of work experience and education
- Background in FMCG/retail sector
Salary: up to €65,000 + Benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +353 1 6321881 for a confidential discussion