My client, a leading global supplier of cyber security solutions are seeking a Finance Manager to join the head office of their global organisation on an initial contract basis with a permanent opportunity becoming available early 2020.
This company are in an extreme period of development and growth right now and it's a very exciting time to join them.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for group entities including consolidated accounts
- Preparation of year end group financial statements
- Preparation of departmental KPI reports
- Monthly short-term cash flows & oversee credit control
- Negotiation of terms with suppliers
- Working with the CFO on various financial projects
- Supervise and develop finance team
- Strong project management experience
- Coordinate local financial and tax advisors in group locations
- Monitor departmental and regional budgets
- Implementation of financial controls and procedures
- Coordination of audits and filing of tax returns
To be considered, you will be:
- A commercially minded qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) with 10 years PQE
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- Systems experience, in particular in the implementation or upgrade of accounting systems
- A strong team manager with minimum 3 years management experience
- Project management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Salary up to €100,000 + Benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +3531 6321881 for a confidential discussion.