My client, an Irish owned manufacturing company with an exceptional history of success are seeking a well-rounded, recently qualified accountant to join their organisation. Based in Tallaght, the state of the art production facility operates at the highest standard. This role requires an Accountant with a strong handle on financial processes and strong systems experience too.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements & reports.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts.
- Prepare and file VAT returns.
- Cash flow management, including cash flow forecasts.
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Develop and maintain fixed asset register.
- Support with the preparation of the annual audit file.
- Support the financial controller with the preparation of the budget and variance analysis periodically.
- Support various projects to improve business performance.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to streamline accounting processes.
To be considered, you will possess the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA recently qualified.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Experience from a manufacturing background (preferable).
- Ability to work to deadlines with strong time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Self-motivated with drive to progress within the department.
Salary: Up to €60,000 + Benefits.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881/0862150442 for a confidential discussion.