Our client, a hugely successful international real estate company are seeking a financial accountant to join their central finance team. Based on the south side of Dublin, this is an interim role for an initial 1-2 months, with a view to permanency.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working on their own initiative, have excellent communications skills and work well as part of a team.
- Supporting the Financial Controller in the provision of internal and external financial reporting.
- Support the Statutory audit including liaising with auditors and preparation of audit deliverables.
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end close processes for the Irish legal entities ensuring all internal controls are adhered to.
- Delivery of key month end close activities in a timely manner, including Balance sheet reconciliations, allocations and intercompany, validation and reviews of the statutory P&L and Balance sheet reports
- Ensuring financial data integrity through the SOX control framework
- Preparation of the VAT return.
- Process credit card payments.
- Support payroll process - ie: uploading the bank file and month end procedures.
- Produce aged debtors reports.
- Support the forecasting process.
- Part Qualified OR Newly qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Experience of Workday ERP would be an advantage
Salary: up to €55,000 + benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler at HRM on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.