A multinational pharmaceutical company in south Dublin with a Head office in the US is seeking a Financial Analyst. This is a newly created role and is part of the Operations Finance team. The team is made up of 6 people, including 3 financial analysts, and the successful candidate will be a key figure in supporting the team going forward.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial forecasts
- Analysing current company performance proving commentary on variances from the forecast
- Preparing financial reports as required to drive analysis, decision making, and business transformation
- Performing month-end accounting and reporting tasks
- Undertaking Adhoc tasks and projects as required
The candidate will be:
- Degree qualified with at least one year of finance experience, ideally in a pharma/biotech environment
- Proficient on Microsoft Office
- Experienced in financial reporting and analysis
- Experienced in using SAP or an equivalent software system
- Exposed to GAAP
- Driven for process improvement
- A great communicator who is energetic, detailed oriented, highly self-motivated with a "can do" attitude
Please contact Shannen Courtney on +353 1 632 1878 for further information.