A multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing company in south Dublin with a Head office in the US is seeking a Financial Analyst, which is a newly created role as part of the Operations Finance team. The team is made up of 6 people, including 3 senior Financial Analysts who are responsible for the completion of quarterly, annual and long-range forecasts. The successful candidate will support the senior Financial Analysts, learning and understanding their process and ultimately providing support. This is a great opportunity for someone in a finance role who is looking to move into industry.
As Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the senior Financial Analysts with the forecasting and budgeting process
- Preparing financial reports as required
- Performing tasks to support the month end process
- Providing analysis support in relation to various projects
You will be:
- Degree qualified with at least one year of finance experience in a similar environment
- 'Big 4' experience desirable.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office
- Experienced in financial reporting and analysis
- Experienced in using SAP or an equivalent software system
- A great communicator who is energetic, detailed oriented, highly self-motivated with a "can do" attitude
Please contact Shannen Courtney on +353 1 632 1878 for further information.