Our client is a market leading multinational organisation, who are focused on operational and commercial excellence. Their global headquarters is in south Dublin coordinates and drives its businesses around the world to deliver.
They focus on the building and manufacturing industry. The organisation is recruiting a Financial Analyst within their Group Finance function based in the Group's head office. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing of the Group IFRS Consolidated Financial Statements adhering to strict external reporting deadlines in multiple currencies.
- Preparing of the Annual Report and Form 20-F following Irish, UK and US SEC standards.
- Discovering and introducing improvements and efficiencies in the external reporting processes.
- Compiling and analysing of Board and Audit Committee deliverables including annual and interim results, audit deliverables and regulatory developments.
- Communicating and working with internal and external stakeholders, which include continuous interaction with the Group auditors and external specialists.
- Assisting new businesses acquisitions with the Group's external reporting standard.
- Developing and implementing financial reporting systems across the Group.
- Ad-hoc projects including process improvement initiatives and new system and software introductions.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A newly quailed accountant; ideally with 'Big 4' (ACCA/ACA/CPA/CIMA).
- Experienced or have an interest in consolidations and financial reporting systems.
- Proficient with SAP and/or Hyperion.
- A team player who can work cross functionally and communicate clearly.
- A confident go-getter with an ability to work to tight deadlines and strong attention to detail.
Salary: €55,000 - €60,000 dependant on experience
For more information, apply online or contact Shannen Courtney on +353 1 6321878 for a confidential discussion.