My client, a multinational high-tech organisation with a European head office are seeking a Financial Analyst to join their organisation. Based in Dublin city centre, the Financial Analyst will have exposure to all business areas of the business across EMEA.
Working as part of the EMEA planning & project management team, the ideal candidate will have a strong ability to analyse data and produce meaningful reports to understand trends and provide solutions.
- Preparation of quarterly forecast.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the EMEA region to provide decision making support and to ensure proposed assumptions are accurate.
- Report and analyse spend in various divisions, ensuring cost developments are explained and trends are understood.
- Provide sales reports, overheads reports, recharges and sales margin reports.
- Provide insightful analysis to understand variances in business performance.
- Drive efficiencies across processes utilised to support best practice.
- Utilise Power BI to support stakeholders and provide tools for a streamlined way of working.
- Support ad-hoc projects for the Senior Leadership team through analytics and insights.
- Support performance management process.
- Support profitability analysis.
- Work closely with the Project Management team on various EMEA based projects, supporting through analysis of trends, figures, stats etc.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- ACA or ACCA with 1-2 years post qualified experience
- Degree in Business/finance
- Big 4 practice trained preferred, however, experience from a multinational background in a similar role would be highly regarded.
- Strong IT skills with exposure to Power BI (preferably) or any other BI system. Strong excel skills also.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Energetic with an ability to challenge the status quo.
Salary: Up to €70,000 + 26 days leave + VHI + Pension + gym membership + flexible start and finish times.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion