My client, an Irish manufacturer and distributor with international reach are seeking a Financial Analyst to join their organisation.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with significant prospects for an ambitious individual to progress in their career.
The role reports to the Finance Manager and will be based in Waterford.
- Support month end management accounts and reporting.
- Produce variance reports and investigate variances.
- New product costings.
- Budget completion and support for the forecasting process.
- Provide ongoing support to the finance and site teams, and deal with ad hoc report preparation and queries arising.
To be considered you will be a finalist or fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience of supporting the budgeting, costing and forecasting process within a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential and excellent overall MS Office/computer literacy.
- Strong communication skills.
Salary: up to €45,000 + excellent benefits package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.