My client, a leading independent developer of utility-scale wind and solar power plants in high-growth emerging markets are seeking a Big 4 trained Financial Modeller to join their organisation.
This role will manage the modelling process from the valuation and operating models for the projects as well as the company's investment portfolio model. The role will provide first hand exposure to private equity, investment banking and M&A activities and would suit an ambitious candidate keen to establish a strong foundation within financial modelling within the energy sector.
- Design, build and maintain highly complex financial models for renewable energy
- Accurate management of information flows used to maintain financial models
- Take responsibility for structural integrity and functionality of models including accounting, tax and regulatory requirements of various global markets
- Support the acquisition, investment, tender, bidding and financial close activities of multi-million-dollar projects globally
- Contribute towards commercial negotiations and assumptions included within such models, highlighting potential efficiencies / risk areas on acquisitions, investments, disposals & associated funding activities
To be considered for this role, you will be a diligent, committed self-starter who works well within a team.
You will also possess:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification
- Big 4 trained within Corporate Finance/Business Modelling
- Ability to work unsupervised is essential
- commercial awareness and the ability to highlight potential efficiencies
- Excellent understanding of financial statements
- Ability to analyse qualitative & quantitative information for decision making
- Strong communicated.
- Flexible to travel internationally (approx. 6 trips per annum).
Salary: up to €70,000 + benefits package
To discover more about this role, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion