We are hiring a senior Accountancy Selection professional to join our Dublin based recruitment team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional wishing to develop their career in to retained search and selection.
- The role will involve the development of our Dublin customer base, growing relationships with existing HRM customers and seeking to develop new connections with customers from all industries
- You will have the support of HRM's learning and development program which is created to give our employees the guidance, training and support to be successful
- You will work the full cycle and retained assignments with research support
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- You will hold a relevant degree as a minimum
- Have worked within a Accountacy selection with blue chip clients
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be a self-starter
- Be a driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career perhaps with mid term leadership interests
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- We will offer you a competitive salary, along with an uncapped commission structure
- You will be supported within our extensive 'Learning & Development program' where we have a strong coaching culture
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Gym Membership, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
Want to join our team? Apply on this page!