Our client is a large independently owned online services and retail company.
The company has a head office in Co. Louth, over 260 shops in Ireland and the UK and a strong international online platform.
They now seek a Financial / Management Accountant to join their team. This person will join a strong finance team and full training will be provided. The role will be based out of their Head Office in Co. Louth.
- Produce monthly management accounts accurately and timely, including Budget and Prior year analysis.
- Complete weekly KPI and management information reports.
- Drive cost reduction and efficiencies across the organisation.
- Business partner with other functions financially and commercially.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts monthly and quarterly basis.
- Support in completing year end account.
- Support with annual budget completion.
- Lead improvements and automation for Finance function.
- Perform ad hoc projects, offering commercial and financial support.
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD:
- Be honest and apply confidentiality to all work produced.
- Show integrity and professionalism.
- Instil confidence in all reports and management information.
- Continue to develop professionally and improve processes.
- Show super organisational skills.
THE CANDIDATE MUST:
- Be a Finalist or Qualified Accountant. (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA)
- Have minimum 2 year's experience working in an industry focused finance role.
- Have strong IT skills.
- Be flexible with working hours.
Salary: up to €45,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney on 01 632 1878 for a confidential discussion.