Our client is a leading manufacturing business within a global network. They specialise in delivering bespoke solutions to their global client bases supporting a range of different industry sectors. Due to ambitious future plans within the group, our client is seeking a commercially astute technical-minded manufacturing General Manager to lead their Cork facility.
Reporting to the Vice President for the division, the General Manager will direct and coordinate operations for the Cork plant and business and will be responsible for several key areas including:
- Responsibility for the P&L of the function while leading improvements in performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability.
- You will develop strategic plans in cooperation with divisional management while leading and implementing changes where needed.
- Reviewing all financial statements and data, utilising business data to improve profitability and identify opportunity for savings.
- Formulating policies and procedures to maximise output and efficiency ensuring compliance throughout.
- Coordinating and monitoring all production, warehousing, sales and distribution departments.
- Ensuring health and safety processes and procedures are always of the highest standard throughout the site.
- Building on existing and new business relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally throughout the global network.
- Monitoring and managing efficiencies and improvements across all support services such as IT, HR and Finance ensuring a smooth flow of communication throughout all departments.
- You will manage the customer support team ensuring best in class customer experience supporting all sales and marketing activities.
- Act as a key player in the delivery of business objectives and annual budgets while contributing significantly to the transformation of the site.
To be considered for General Manager opportunity, you will:
- Hold a degree qualification with 10+ years' experience in a high-volume commercial manufacturing operation with Injection moulding being a distinct advantage.
- You will be commercially astute with exceptional business acumen.
- Previous experience with responsibility for full P+L activities.
- A proven ability managing and influencing stakeholders of all levels.
- Experience in people development and team building environments with a proven track record in change management.
- Knowledge of the BRC systems and protocols with excellent customer management experience.
- You will be a hands-on leader, with a strong problem-solving mentality, and the ability to provide strategic solutions to complex challenges.
- You will be a strong business leader with a passion for talent and people development.
- Excellent base salary
- Stock incentives
- Health Insurance
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciaran McCaughey at HRM on +353 1 632 1830 for a confidential discussion.