Our client, a globally leading pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Senior Category Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based in their global HQ here in Dublin.
You will have, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
- You must build and maintain relationships with the business' supplier network, managing operational procurement activities and cost improvement strategy.
- You will lead contract and pricing negotiations.
- You will be the escalation point between the business and their CMO's.
- You will be responsible for leading a cross functional team to achieve performance targets.
- In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the introduction of new products and various continuous improvement initiatives.
- You must have 7+ years experience in Procurement/Operations and a background in the pharmaceutical industry or similar is necessary.
- You will need a Bachelors' or Masters' degree in a relevant field.
- You will have a strong background managing third party relationships on a global scale.
- People management experience.
- CIPS or another procurement qualification.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.