Our client is a large pharmaceutical organisation with expanding operations here in Ireland. They are seeking an experienced professional to lead their API manufacturing operations.
Reporting directly into the Global Director of API Manufacturing, you will be responsible for continuous improvement projects and problem-solving within the API network. In addition, you will:
- Ensure all global processes are being adhered to for the site around product transfer and scale-up of processes.
- Build the API development team in order to make it a centre of excellence for the internal network while working closely with contract manufacturers around API operations.
- Provide assistance to the development of new technologies with the relevant governing bodies ensuring successful transfer of APIs for the business.
- Work closely with the site leadership team ensuring delivery of all proposed tasks and on time with the site schedules.
- Work with all functions across Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing in order to identify areas for improvement and any potential risks with API supply.
- Ensure health & safety and quality policies throughout the operation at all times.
- Degree qualified in Science/ Pharma or a relevant discipline.
- 8+ years' senior management experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility with at least 3 years' within a chemical manufacturing capacity.
- Experience in project management with a sharp sense of business strategy and strong understanding of regulatory and quality requirements.
- A strong influencer with the ability to manage upwards and downwards within a large organisation with a proven track record in delivering results.
- Excellent technical communicator with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent base salary
- Family Health
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830 for a confidential discussion.