Our client, one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a strong qualified Global Inventory Analyst to support the global finance and supply chain business driving change, continuous improvement and the effective reconciliation of inventory between the international business and the 3rd parties. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
This Global Inventory Analyst contract role will be sitting in the Global head office and has the critical responsibility of reconciling inventory between the organisation and the 3rd party providers in line with SOX compliance.
This role will be focussed on the training, development and continuous improvement processes so would require an experienced candidate with hands-on planning and change management experience.
The position is intended to be a long-term interim position and may have the potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Establishment, streamlining and execution of processes that support best practices around global inventory management, reconciliation to 3rd party systems, identification of potential inventory issues and scrap and disposal process compliance.
- Run the contract manufacturing monthly/quarterly inventory reconciliation process for International & US CMO's.
- Identify, escalate, and facilitate resolution of issues that may adversely affect SOX compliance or the organisation's owned values.
- Ensure compliance with all Finance / Audit / SoX controls.
- Work with SC Planning and cross-functional partners to identify, understand, document and take actions to resolve non-reconciling items.
- Participate in audit walk-throughs with internal and external audit teams.
- Partner with Finance to resolve inventory/audit queries.
- Development, maintenance and support of consistent, standardized inventory processes for the business.
- Document process by CMO including the physical and financial flows.
- Implement new processes for acquired entities while coordinating and continually improving the overall processes for inventory reporting, reconciliation, provisioning and destruction.
- Train Supply Planning team in the reconciliation process.
- Establish and maintain metrics around the processes to identify opportunities for improvements, illustrate trends & track improvements operate as intended.
- Provide transactional and Continual Improvement support for SAP and External Interfaces related to inventory movements.
- Partner with IT and external and internal partners to remediate disconnects to eliminate potential for reoccurrence.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Global Inventory Analyst role, you will have relevant commercial experience of supply chain management and finance business partnering within a large multinational in a shared service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will ideally be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or withing Supply Chain management and demonstrate deep experience within a similar role in a multinational environment.
- You will have strong continuous improvement and change management experience.
- You will be hands-on with extensive planning experience ideally focussed on global inventory flows.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge of SOX compliance and broader monthly reporting processes dealing both with the business and 3rd parties.
- You will have advanced SAP experience.
- Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally and manage multiple priorities in a goal-oriented, timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, while ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with peers, managers, and leaders within the company.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a matrix environment, and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland
- Unparallel exposure in a leading business cross regionally
- Considerable scope to add value and build on your portfolio in a market leader in a global role
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.