Global Inventory & Analytics, Senior Manager
A globally leading biopharmaceutical company, are looking for a Senior Manager of Global Inventory & Analytics to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based in their global HQ here in Dublin.
- In this role you will be s responsible for end-to-end inventory management of components, raw
- materials and API at each of the organisations manufacturing sites, to commercialized finished goods.
- You will ensure the over performance of inventory performance is optimised to support the global manufacturing operational targets.
- Assisting the Supply Chain function in meeting business objectives, you will provide data and assess supply risks to make strategic inventory decisions.
- You will support the development of a reporting BI tool alongside Tech team colleagues.
- In preparing data and analysing results you will track scorecard metrics.
- You will be tasked with developing weekly/monthly KPIs and reports to provide visibility of inventory levels.
- You must have 5+ years' experience in inventory planning preferably in the biologics/pharmaceutical sector.
- You will need a Bachelors' degree in a relevant field.
- Advanced systems and analytical experience are required. SAP would be advantageous.
- It will be important that you are comfortable presenting to senior leadership of a global organisation.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.