One of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a strong Project Manager to support the global finance, procurement and people solutions by driving change, continuous improvement and establishing the footprint for the future state of the organisation. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
As this global leader continues their digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, they are hiring for Project Manager with a passion for delivering business transformation, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Program Delivery Solutions function which is an incredibly dynamic team within the global business solutions. This team is pivotal to the success and reputation of the organisation globally, delivering the footprint and the consistency of Finance, Procurement and People Solutions activities from 'current state' to 'future state'.
You will help realise their vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business.
As a Project Manager, you will be key to managing and supporting Finance & Customer Solutions project deliverables in a regional & global environment. Reporting to the Global Centre of Excellence Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to procurement and finance Solutions stakeholders.
The position is intended to be a long-term interim position and may have potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Some Key Responsibilities and would include:
- Drive and lead project planning & execution
- Act as a single point of contact to finance stakeholders
- Establish and manage effective relationship across the organisation to ensure the delivery of the program
This role is flexible in terms of location and can be performed remotely or through a Hybrid work model out of one of their Europeans offices.
If you are an experienced project manager or finance professional with process transition, excellent organizational skills and ability to manage across borders in a matrix organization then this Project Manager opportunity might be the right role for you.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Project Manager opportunity, you will have relevant commercial experience of managing delivery multiple projects within a multinational shared services environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will ideally be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and demonstrate deep experience within a similar role in a multinational shared services environment
- You will have strong continuous improvement and transition management experience within a finance or accounting framework
- Strong financial knowledge of aspects relevant to the Record to Report (RTR) and Month end close cycle
- You will hold a Project Management Certification (PMP or Prince2) and ideally have Lean Six Sigma experience
- You will have advanced SAP experience
- Ability to effectively partner cross functionally and manage multiple priorities in a goal-oriented, timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, while ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with peers, managers, and leaders within the company.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a matrix environment, and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global multinational pharmaceutical organisation
- Unparallel exposure in a leading business in a global role
- Considerable scope to add value and build on your portfolio in a market leader in a global role
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.