Our client is a Global Healthcare group with a broad product portfolio. Due to growth, they are seeking to hire an experienced QA Systems professional to join their quality function in Dublin.
Reporting into the Director of Quality, this new position will play an integral part in leading and supporting my clients global Quality function and act as Process Owner for customer complaints and deviations. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a virtual capacity working in close collaboration with the rest of the Quality function.
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
- A BSc or MSc in Science or Engineering
- 5-10 years Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry experience
- Strong Quality Management Systems experience with expertise in customer complaints and manufacturing deviations
- Biologics and sterile manufacturing knowledge - desirable
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.