Our client, a globally leading pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Global Transportation Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based in their global HQ here in Dublin.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the international operations between select regions.
- You will review freight forwarder performance and ensure that all cold chain related processes are compliant with GDP requirements.
- You will select and implement any new carriers.
- Lead ad-hoc transport and continuous improvement initiatives.
- You will be responsible for managing the budget spend for your operation and ensuring any issues are handled or raised.
- You must have 5+ years experience in a transport/logistics role.
- You will need a Bachelors' degree in a relevant field.
- You will have a proven background managing external service providers.
- An understanding of both Cold Chain Operations and Global Trade Compliance would be advantageous.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.