A leading Irish firm with global offices and a large employee population, consistently ranked at the top of the Irish and European market are seeking to hire an experienced Graduate Talent Manager. An important role within the organisation, this position has responsibility for the strategic management and development of the entire graduate programme.
In joining this firm, you will have the opportunity to partner collaboratively with leaders and graduates ensuring innovation, development and growth is at the heart of the programme, supporting employees in the early part of their career. Working as part of the Graduate Talent team and collaborating with the Talent team, your responsibilities will include;
- Working with senior leaders and the Graduate Recruitment Manager to lead the development of the Talent strategy, consistently driving improvement and performance.
- Liaising with the business to determine trainee placements and secondments and overseeing the performance evaluation process.
- Overseeing the Summer Intern Programme and Student Placement Programme and partnering with the Learning & Development Team to support the design and delivery of the programme.
- Managing the pipeline for graduate talent and planning graduate talent pools in line with business requirements.
- Managing junior colleagues in the Graduate Talent Team.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders.
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders to ensure collaborative graduate management decisions, in line with culture and values.
Ideally, to apply for this position, you will have a degree in Human Resources or equivalent and at least six plus years of professional experience in the area of Graduate Talent Management. As a key contact for graduates and internal stakeholders, you will display high levels of interpersonal and communication skills and have proven ability to build rapport. You will possess project management skills and be used to working to deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment. You will be highly commercial with strong business acumen.
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.