Our Dublin office is growing!
HRM are seeking a graduate who is keen on getting involved with talent research projects, dealing with internal stakeholders and is open to developing their career in a very supportive and fun environment.
The successful candidate will be exposed to an excellent training programme, where they will learn about many areas of the business and will be directly involved within short- and long-term projects.
Currently, our research team is involved in the re-structure of the company website, working on talent related research documents for our clients, and much more.
- You will be supporting the design and delivery of bespoke research-based projects to deliver outstanding value to your clients
- Interacting and working closely with internal teams on talent-based projects and assisting them with the presentation of those projects to the client
- Getting involved with the wider business on occasions with different projects and initiatives that involve creativity and originality, such as the re-design of the company website
- Identifying and researching high-value talent communities to support HRM's service offerings
- Working with the business to ensure that the candidate experience is delivered to a high standard
- Graduated and be degree qualified at a minimum
- Be a service driven individual who embraces a team-based culture and strives for excellence
- Be naturally curious, detail oriented and empathetic to customer and candidate needs
- Have strong interpersonal ability and a keen eye for detail
- Be interested in building an outstanding and rewarding professional career
- You will be enrolled into an extensive Learning and Development programme
- Have the opportunity to develop an extensive career path
- We offer a competitive salary, which would depend on the level of experience
- Company recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Your birthday off work (additional day for annual leave)
- Standard annual leave allowance, 9 public holidays off and two additional company days off (Christmas Eve and Good Friday)
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver etc
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn't, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results-oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition, believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Donal O'Sullivan, our Talent Acquisition at HRM on +353 1 6321832 for a confidential discussion. You will also find him on LinkedIn!