HRM are hiring an enthusiastic graduate to join our Research team in Dublin!
HRM are seeking a graduate who is keen on getting involved in talent research projects, dealing with internal stakeholders and is open to developing their career in a very supportive and fun environment.
The successful candidate will be exposed to an excellent training programme, where they will learn about many areas of the business and will be directly involved within short- and long-term projects.
- You will have the support of HRM's learning and development program which is created to give our employees the guidance, training and support to be successful
- You will be supporting the design and delivery of bespoke research-based projects to deliver outstanding value to your clients
- Interacting and working closely with internal teams on talent-based projects and assisting them with the presentation of those projects to the client
- Getting involved with the wider business on occasions with different projects and initiatives that involve your creativity and originality
- Identifying and researching high-value talent communities to support HRM's service offerings
- Working with the business to ensure that the candidate experience is delivered to a high standard
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- Graduated and be degree qualified as a minimum
- Be a service driven individual who embraces a team-based culture and strives for excellence
- Be naturally curious, detail oriented and empathetic to customer and candidate needs
- Have worked within a commercial environment, ideally customer facing
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be enthusiastic and have a willingness to learn and progress
- Be interested in building an outstanding and rewarding professional career
- We will offer you a competitive salary
- You will be supported within our extensive 'Learning and Development program' where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're really keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- We will give you your birthday off work - or an addition days leave
- Two additional company days off - on Christmas Eve and Good Friday
- Standard annual leave allowance plus 9 public holidays off
- We run regular Wellness, CSR and Social events (we have a dedicated committee!)
- You will also get Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Travel incentives etc.
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success which we deliver through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn't, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results-oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition, believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Aisling Harrington, our Head of Research at HRM on +353 1 6321823 for a confidential discussion.