I have been engaged by a large food manufacturer to support them on the recruitment of a new Group Demand Planner position based in either Kilkenny or Tipperary. This business is experiencing steady growth throughout their current site and seek an individual who seeks to be challenged and grow within the vacant position.
The Group Demand Planner will serve as a key member of the team and be responsible for estimating future product demands:
- Work closely with sales to generate company forecasts at a SKU level, based on previous sales/seasonal periods.
- Ensuring efficient and effective scheduling that manages customer expectations.
- Implementing new ideas to improve current processes and forecast accuracy.
- Ensure KPI's are met - Service Levels, Forecast Accuracy & Waste.
You will have 3+ years' experience within a fast-paced manufacturing organisation. You will also have:
- Degree Qualified or APICS Cert desirable
- Proficient I.T skills
- Experience working with ERP systems
The successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary along with a benefits package which include:
- Flexible working hours.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Choice to work from either Tipperary or Kilkenny site.
To discover more contact Gary Meade in HRM on +353 21 4511195 for a confidential discussion.