Our client, a well-known, growing, and dynamic educational institution are seeking a Group Financial Controller to join their organisation.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Finance team to include coordination and delivery of internal and external financial reporting requirements and supporting the team with technical knowledge and know-how.
- Preparing and analysing financial statements.
- Preparing financial forecasts for the group.
- Group tax affairs both national and international, including monitoring and enhancing tax compliance controls, structures, and processes.
- Identifying projects across the Finance division, predominately working towards streamlining business processes and maintaining the control framework.
- Managing the treasury function.
- Presenting to various management groups and Board of Directors of subsidiary companies.
- Liaising as required with outside agencies including HSE, External Auditors, Dept of Education etc.
To be considered, you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified accountant with minimum 7 years PQE.
- Have experience in the Education industry - preferably with knowledge of dealing with the dept of Education & the HSE.
- Possess a clear track record of effectively managing a team.
- Have exceptional technical accounting knowledge.
- Demonstrate the ability to produce insightful reports and present same.
- Possess a strong track record of implementing change through technology to achieve continuous improvement.
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.