A market leading, employee centric organisation in Dublin North seeks to appoint an ambitious and creative Group Head of Human Resources to join the business at an exciting time of growth and transformation. Reporting to the Managing Director and leading an established team of HR professionals, the role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and plays a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives. As the organisation remains focussed on continued growth both within their product offering and employee head count, it is a very exciting time to join an extremely fast paced and dynamic organisation structure.
As HR Director, you will:
- Partner with the MD and senior leadership team to develop the special culture of the company in its marketing leading position, embracing what is special about working for the business, and coaching leaders to role model the core values
- Lead in the design and implementation of programs and initiatives that re-enforce a high performing culture e.g. performance and talent management, reward and recognition, employee engagement
- Design and lead out on the development of talent management L&D to deliver on the capability needs of employees, managers and leaders, with a particular focus on leadership/management development
- Coach and support managers and the senior leadership team on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to ER issues, ensuring the manager and employee experience reflect the core values
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussions with leaders on organisation design for our accelerated growth plans
- Act as a role model and mentor for the People & Culture team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Head of HR / HRD level experience, preferably in a high growth, consumer centric organisation and will have a proven capability in strategically partnering with leaders to build a work environment that is reflective of a high performing and engaged organisation structure
- A flexible attitude and a resilient approach, who enjoys working within fun, highly collaborative, innovative teams
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR Director / Head of HR to join an Irish success story. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape a really employee centric and growing Irish company
For more information on this opportunity contact Trish Horan 00 353 1 6321839 for a confidential discussion.