A market leading technical services and logistics organisation with offices across Ireland and the UK seek to engage with talented senior HR manager to undertake a Group Head of HR brief in City West. With over 5 offices, our client has clear commitment to retain its market leading position in Ireland and scale services across the UK and Europe.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic and operational people strategies that will clearly support business objects and employee engagement
- Lead the development and improvement of all HR programs and processes and manage the communication of all policies, procedures and practices to ensure sound leadership application
- Ensure the organisation has the needed talent base and competencies to meet current business needs now and into the future
- Shape a culture that engages and motivates employees to meet the strategic objectives
- Oversee HR activities that the business units manage directly: talent acquisition, training, health & safety, employee relations, workforce planning and performance management
- Share insight, guidance and advice on HR activities that enable continued business growth and performance
- Build strong partnerships across business functions, leverage existing knowledge, expertise and systems to deliver commercial and strategic HR solutions
- Minimum of 5 -8 years' experience in a broad generalist HR management brief, whereby you have a proven track record of delivering strategic and operational HR excellence to an organisation. Prior HR management within Logistics, warehousing or manufacturing environments highly desirable
- Demonstrate an accomplished generalist HR management career, with an ability to build an enabling strategic Human Resources function that aligns with business goals.
- Have a proven track record in strategically partnering with leadership and management teams
- Demonstrate previous experience in the implementation of strategic HR operating models
- Have the confidence and credibility to challenge the status-quo and the creativity to develop different ways of doing things
- Show strong commercial acumen, easily aligning suitable HR strategies to support business objectives
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Trish Horan at HRM on 091 782 112 for a confidential discussion.