Our client, a highly successful and global multinational organisation, is seeking to appoint a Group HR and Talent Business Partner to lead a small but dynamic team in providing a dedicated HR service to corporate functions in the Dublin Head Office.
Reporting into and working alongside the Head of Talent & Organisation Effectiveness, this role encompasses a broad range of activity supporting all employees to SET level within the organisation. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Driving the talent strategy locally to ensure the business retains, attracts, and develops talent as efficiently as possible.
- Managing and producing the end/end annual talent development and succession plans for each function within the Dublin office and co-own the delivery of these plans with the SET.
- Leading initiatives to improve competence and capability of talent in Dublin, constantly driving up bench strength.
- Identifying training and development requirements and source and select training interventions to address individual and organisational performance objectives.
- Providing support and expertise to the senior team and actively deliver effective organisational change using a range of external and internal resources.
- Working with functional leaders to offer expert opinion and advice to make decisions that demonstrate a consistent pay and reward framework within the group including use of salary benchmarking data when making reward decisions.
- Manage employment law risks and provide expert solutions in maintaining knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees.
- Coaching and development of line managers and leadership team to deliver a performance management culture focusing on increased employee engagement.
- Managing and leading local HR projects assigned and work cross-functionally with senior stakeholders in executing any change management programmes.
- Ensuring efficient HR operations and oversight of local payroll, benefits administration, and renewals
- 5 years' HR Business Partner experience in a similar role within a matrix environment.
- Strong knowledge of Irish Employment Law.
- Knowledge of Workday would be a distinct advantage.
You are detail and goal orientated and have the flexibility to deal with changing priorities. You have high influencing skills at senior levels with exceptional communication skills with the ability to build relationships and effectively collaborate with each functional leader.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.