Our client, an Irish success story with employees across Ireland, UK and the US, is seeking a commercial and professional Group HR Manager to join a dynamic HR team.
Reporting into the Group HR Director, the successful candidate will provide business partnering support for all Head Office activities and will also support on Group HR projects as required.
As this organisation expands, the responsibilities will evolve and change, you will provide day to day HR support for head office and support broader Group HR projects as required.
- Completing end to end head office recruitment requirements, advising, and supporting hiring managers on head office recruiting needs.
- Liaising with PSL agencies for specialist roles as direct recruiting model preferred. Managing these relationships proactivity and driving high value, quality hires.
- Producing recruiting metrics monthly focused on time to hire, quality of hire, cost to hire etc.
- Enhancing interview training and support materials to ensure they are aligned with best practice.
- Co-interview on roles as required and ensure quality and objective recruiting decisions.
- Managing recruiting budget for head office with oversight from Group HRD.
- Supporting creation and delivery of head office training and development plans to best equip the organisation for continued growth.
- Liaising with approved training partners ensuring courses are delivered in terms of quality, occupancy, managing cancellations etc.
Employee Lifecycle Business Partnering
- Supporting and managing all aspects of the employee lifecycle for head office employees.
- Providing operational and best practice HR advice on a range of people related queries, ensuring a positive ER culture is championed and maintained.
- Providing performance management support for head office and building a strong brand of group HR and standards of excellence.
Support on Group HR Projects
- Delivering key Group HR transformation projects that support the overall strategy.
- Supporting on wellbeing and inclusion & diversity initiatives from both head office and broader perspective when required.
You will have 7-10 years' experience in HR, with a minimum of 3-5 years at HR Manager level. You will have an honours degree in HR or related discipline, postgraduate qualifications and CIPD qualification desirable. You have broad HR experience across all areas of responsibility outlined and also detailed knowledge of HR systems and HR KPIs.
You are a dynamic and driven individual who is highly adaptable and can thrive in a rapidly growing organisation. You have a keen interest in HR innovations and trends and have strong commercial acumen in relation to HR. You are driven and can think strategically while executing directly at high quality and pace.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.