HRM have been retained by a market leading, international plc headquartered in Dublin. An opportunity for a Group Reward and Mobility Specialist has arisen and we are currently searching for a high achieving, collaborative professional to join this attractive organisation.
As the Group Reward and Mobility Specialist, you will deliver best in class reward and mobility services to support business growth and support design and implementation of key reward programmes.
- Partnering with the business - acting as a key reward partner to local HR and subsidiary management teams by providing insightful analysis, advice and creative solutions on compensation matters.
- Support colleagues moving internationally within the business
- Supporting the acquisition of new businesses - the organisations acquisitive nature means constantly extending the geographic footprint into new geographic markets that contribute to the growth of the Group.
- Support cyclical senior executive reward activities and developing tools, systems and processes to support the annual review cycle process ensuring appropriate governance
- Remuneration Governance & Compliance - provide analysis and guidance on the implications of changes in compensation governance codes and regulations for reporting.
- Providing support and guidance on the performance management processes and principles and conducting job evaluation for key roles.
- Co-ordinating US Benefit compliance testing across multiple businesses to minimise risks, reduce costs and provide opportunities for simplifying and consolidating plans.
- Contributing and supporting other broad strategic talent management activities and initiatives, in addition to the core Reward and Mobility focus.
You will be able to demonstrate and give tangible examples of strong results orientation and collaboration. Academically, a third level degree is required. Proven ability to drive actions and outcomes in a complex environment is important.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in a Reward role, either in house or part of an advisory firm.
- A team player with the ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships and deal with senior executives.
- High level of personal integrity and comfortable dealing with ambiguity - capable of balancing good governance with high quality service.
- Numerate and data driven and can think clearly to penetrate complex problems and identify underlying issues.
- Very detail oriented, with excellent communication skills - both written and verbal skills - not afraid to ask questions!
- Proven project management expertise.
- Highly experienced with the Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel. Having experience of a HRM system would be an advantage.
For more information, contact Sarah Louise Nolan on 01-9609834 or apply directly.