Role Title: Head of Customer
Vertical: Business Support Functions
Reports to: Chief Executive (CE)
To grow and monitor customer success throughout the organisation. To lead the organisation as it scales, in developing commercial thinking, relationship growth skills and customer experience improvement. To identify and win / support the win of maximum value for the business from customer relationships, new and existing, through need identification and solution selling.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Work with Customers
- Attend customer meetings to investigate wider customer value potential and opportunities for customisable experience differentiation.
- Build on current KAM light process to create a continuous and engaging programme that creates value for customers, consultants and the business.
- Develop and directly oversight customers with SAM designation or SAM potential, working closely with colleagues who are "hands-on" the account.
- Oversees onboarding of new customers with relevant colleague and review at a system level with CE and COO to improve processes.
Work with Data
- Participate in the development of customer relationship data suite and the roll out and usage of this information to progress customer value.
- Work with data 'team' to surface strategy supporting data from operational analytics, reviewing and developing this into a series of customer relationship growth targets and tactics.
- Work to understand customer experiences and outcomes, through data and follow up customer meetings, further evaluating customer engagement and opportunity.
- Build on and oversee the customer document generation processes (Bid Management and In-process value documents), including the improvement of content and customisation for KAM or SAM customers where applicable. Review experience oversight data for process / experience improvement.
Work with People
- Work with COO on the design and roll out of learning and development processes for all employees, related to customer understanding, retention and relationship growth.
- Act as a SME for all issues related to customer relationship matters and partner with or advise colleagues on how to grow share of customer TA needs. Collaborate closely with colleagues in the identification of growth opportunities and new customer potential.
- Advocate internally on behalf of customers in all matters related to systems, processes, operational throughputs and organisation change initiatives.
- Works with CEO and marketing team on the development of supporting marketing plans with relevant assets and events.
Values in Action:
Builds customer relationships by being interested in people, works to find out how to challenge and improve what is current, creates great services, and consistently seeks personal growth.
Is self-aware, genuine and results oriented, Demonstrates the ability to work towards short, medium- and long-term goals, while balancing and committing to multiple agendas and tasks. Leads with their hearts.
Influences by building consensus and gaining commitment of all stakeholders. Seeks to understand and meet the true need in a customer requirement.
Demonstrates leadership qualities and ambition to shape and grow their business areas. Is ambitious for customers and servicing their needs.
Shows strong judgement and decision making in all aspects of the role. This underpins the quality of solutions to customers.
Mutuality / Collegiality
Continually shows ethics, integrity and mutual respectfulness, while striving to perform at a high level in supporting the growth of the business vertical. Thinks for colleagues and the wider business at every opportunity.
- Post-graduate degree level qualification.
- 8 Years minimum in customer leadership, with high achievement to date in customer / client development. Experience in professional services and/or business solutions.
- A strong understanding of customer account and relationship management processes with the ability to influence others in the adoption of these to create uniform experiences.
- Project and/or change management experience, balance of process and results orientation.
- Previous experience in coaching for performance.
- A capacity for personal / professional growth.
- A desire and ability to influence in the working environment and align to wider / longer term strategic business initiatives.
- Confidence communicator, presenter, leader and influencer.
Success Measurement Factors
- Growth in new customers in target industry segment.
- Growth in average service uptake per customer.
- Growth in higher value products including retained and contract / interim
- Growth in revenue
- Successful systems and processes for customer relationship growth being used throughout the business from data to delivery and including customer feedback influenced experience
Come join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on this page or contact Michael O'Leary, our Chief Executive at HRM on +353 1 6321800 for a confidential discussion, or alternatively call Erin Helbert our Head of People on +353 1 6321814