Our client is a global organisation with multiple locations here in Ireland. Due to continued business growth, they are seeking an experienced Cyber lead to build and lead their Cyber practice here in Dublin.
- You will work closely with senior leaders in order to build and lead a team of Security and professionals to support client requirements.
- Defining and delivering the strategic direction for the function to ensure client delivery and growth across the business.
- Identifying, hiring and developing talent for the function in line with client requirements.
- Leveraging on internal networks to drive innovation and continuous improvement across the business.
- Building and identifying new business relationships alongside the leadership team.
- You will work closely with executive stakeholders to identify and develop security strategies for their business.
- Driving large scale enterprise projects and change management for the Cyber and emerging technologies function.
- Working closely with clients to educate them on cyber security matters while providing best in class solutions.
- You will have 10+ years' experience within a client focused business with a clear understanding of Cyber security.
- You will have exceptional stakeholder management skills across all level of the business.
- A strong understanding of cloud security with the ability to manage and lead complex enterprise projects.
- You will be degree qualified within a technical discipline.
- Excellent basic salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV