Our client is a global organisation with multiple locations here in Ireland. Due to continued business growth, they are seeking an experienced Data Engineering leader to build and lead their data function.
- You will work closely with senior leaders in order to build and lead a team of data and modern technology professionals to support client requirements.
- Defining and delivering the strategic direction for the function to ensure client delivery and growth across the business.
- Identifying, hiring and developing talent for the function in line with client requirements.
- Leveraging on internal networks to drive innovation and continuous improvement across the business.
- Building and identifying new business relationships alongside the leadership team.
- You will be the data platform modernisation lead with full responsibility for the growth and performance of the division.
- Driving large scale enterprise projects and change management for the data analytics and AI function.
- You will have 10+ years' experience within a customer orientated business with a clear understanding of modern technologies and data.
- You will be client focused and with exceptional stakeholder management skills across all level of the business.
- A strong understanding of data warehousing, data aggregation and machine learning with experience partnering with Microsoft being advantageous.
- You will be degree qualified within a technical discipline.
- Excellent basic salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV