Our client, a global leading organisation, is looking for a Head of Digital Excellence & Business Insights to join their team. This position will be responsible for the development of the digital marketing strategy & have one direct report.
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of the digital marketing strategy at pharma and brand level and to ensure alignment with Global Regional strategies and lead the inclusion of digital marketing activities into the integrated brand plans. In addition, you will:
- Collaborate with pharma and brand managers to coordinate the development of marketing content through multiple channels to an integrated customer engagement model, and also support the local business to understand data and business insights necessary to design and deliver effective multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Drive excellence in digital content marketing strategies, to ensure optimal value and engagement of our customers and experiment with new innovative technologies to drive our business and digital presence into tomorrow's marketing and sales environment.
- Be the go-to expert for digital multichannel marketing initiatives across pharma, and ensure overall channel effectiveness while staying on top of the digital marketing development, and look out for new trends and changes, quickly embrace, understand and champion changes in the field of digital marketing.
- Working with a Data Analyst who will report into you, you will provide actionable business insights based on reliable data to take timely, meaningful decisions, anticipating trends and holistically assessing the market.
- Support the BU Head in developing and monitoring segmentation and targeting strategies, ensuring efficient field force structure, reviewing of the optimal structure and deployment of the sales teams.
You have previous experience in marketing/digital marketing with excellent knowledge of web analytics, SEO, SEM, Adwords and content strategies. You will also:
- Be a strong team player, comfortable and motivated to work in a collaborative environment with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Be well organised with effective planning ability and be able to work simultaneously with multiple teams on different projects.
- Have strong communication skills, delivered through presentation, written and verbally as well as excellent analytical skills.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or call Jamie on 01-632-1844 for a confidential conversation.