My client, a leading brand in the market, well known and established over a long tenure and iconic to many, is currently seeking to hire a senior professional to join their business on a permanent basis to lead and manage Employee Relations & Industrial Relations within the organisation.
Joining a strong, versatile and robust People Team, this role will lead all ER & IR activity across multi-sites within Ireland and continue to create and maintain solid relationships both internally and externally within this space.
As the new Head of Employee Relations & Industrial Relations, you will partner closely with the rest of the People Team and liaise with peers and colleagues to ensure alignment of the People Strategy whilst operating in a culture and environment that puts people at the centre of the business.
- Work with the People Director and other team members and colleagues to drive and align the People Strategy.
- Manage all ER & IR activity across the organisation effectively, efficiently and effectively always operating at a high-level standard.
- Liaise productively with external bodies to manage all IR engagements.
- Manage all individual grievances and disciplinary processes smoothly, effectively and to a model that the business is used to working at.
- Ensure all benchmarking and review exercise are completed in a timely and efficient manner and in line with market trends.
- Partner with the business to ensure all HR policies and procedures are reviewed, up to date and shared with the team.
- Foster a forward thinking, learning culture where all stakeholders are working in a clear manner, aware of all ER & IR engagements and changes as they occur.
- Act as a coach to provide support to management and other colleagues in the business to develop their own agendas.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify group wide ER programmes as required.
You will be a strong ER & IR leader in your field, with 10 + years' experience operating in a fast paced, matrix and high-performance environment. You will be a team player, with a collaborative work style and nature where you can bring people on a change journey and influence and coach others effectively. Experience in working with, partnering and negotiating with unions is necessary and possessing positive relationships in this space is important. You will hold a third level degree with CIPD and demonstrate agility by being flexible and open to change.
For more information, contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 or apply directly.