A market leading, pharmaceutical focused organisation seeks to appoint an ambitious and creative Head of HR to join the group at an exciting time of growth and scale. Reporting to the CEO and leading an established team of HR professionals, the role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and plays a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives. As the organisation remains focussed on continued growth both within their product offering and innovation, it is a very exciting time to join an extremely fast paced and dynamic organisation structure.
As Head of HR, you will:
- Proactively define, develop, and implement a people strategy for the group that sustains the unique culture while delivering continued growth and high employee engagement.
- Reporting to the CEO, play a leading role within the Group Leadership Team contributing to the delivery of business priorities and refining the vision and strategy.
- Work closely with the CEO and Group Leadership Team to enhance leadership capability, people insights and best practice. Working with the leadership to deliver the groups vision to retain and evolve their trusted and market leading position.
- Lead the HR Team in delivering a proactive HR business partnering function. This means delivering an excellent employee experience in line with business strategy and people KPIs.
- Coach and develop senior leaders across the group to enhance their leadership style to achieve better outcomes with their teams for the business.
- Develop and execute a talent plan for the group that delivers the right capabilities in key roles. This will include ensuring that the group have a skilled leadership population that maintains the unique group culture.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven HR leadership experience, Head of HR or HR Director within a highly commercial and customer centric organisation. Ideally with some exposure to manufacturing, pharmaceutical, technical or engineering environments.
- In-depth knowledge of core areas of HR such as ER, Talent Management, People Development, HR Analytics and Metrics, Culture and Engagement and Performance Management.
- Ability to coach individuals and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in building positive relationships with a reputation for integrity and achieving results.
- A strong organiser who can manage multiple priorities simultaneously and work on their own initiative.
- A leader who can balance strategic and tactical objectives.
- A continuous improver with agility and the ability to bring others with them.
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative, and experienced HR Director / Head of HR to join a global success story. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape a really employee centric and innovative company structure.
For a confidential discussion on this superb HR leadership opportunity and organisation call Trish Horan 00 353 86 10 28185 or Email