Our client, an international group with significant Irish operations and a very strong multinational footprint, seek to appoint an ambitious Head of People Operations in their Dublin HQ office. This appointment will lead and develop the HR Operation function providing professional HR expertise and services across a number of international locations. The HR Operations team ensures cohesion and synergies between all elements of the HR Operating Model to deliver a simple and consistent employee experience which builds a truly committed community across multiple organisation sites. Closely collaborating with the CHRO, HR leadership team and various business teams, you will deliver a broad range of in-country professional HR services ensuring continuous improvement and review.
In this position, you will work collaboratively with both the current HR generalist team and greater HR leadership team to identify and support the design and execution of the HR Operations framework. Other responsibilities will include:
- Leading the HR Operations function to ensure delivery against a company HR goal of delivering a simple and consistent employee experience.
- Accountability of day to day performance of the HR Operations function.
- Ensuring efficient utilisation of resource and seeking and implementing cost reduction opportunities.
- Establishing and reporting on relevant KPI's or SLA's for HR Operations performance.
- Proactive demand planning and ensuring HR Operations resource is sufficient and in place to deliver services e.g. during times of peak demand.
- Collaborating with all areas of HR and supporting the HRBP team to ensure new or changed HR products, services, processes or policies are communicated, planned and implemented effectively across the Operating Business.
- Ensuring relevant local policies are designed and managed in line with in-country legislation and with the employee experience in mind.
- Extensive experience and a thorough understanding of operational HR processes and practice. Ideally from an International / EMEA view point
- At least 2 years' experience working as HR Leader within HR Operations / HR Shared Services, with proven capability to lead, develop and motivate a team and create a 'great place to work'.
- Proven credibility with leadership and HR peers across multiple markets , whereby you can partner and ensure HR operations supports the business for success and high performance.
- You must thrive on working in a team environment and enjoy supporting others to achieve nation and international HR goals.
- Ability to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities, both in support of the HR team and their customers, our employees.
- Collaborative style and a good team player.
- Strong customers focus mind-set.
For more information about this excellent opportunity contact me directly on 00 353 1 6321839 for a confidential discussion.