Head of HR Operations
An extremely progressive and modern institution with a large employee base in North Dublin is seeking to engage with ambitious and talented HR professionals for a Head of HR Operations appointment. Leading an established team of HR BP’s, this is an opportunity to cover a broad range of HR activities across the organisation. This newly created HR leadership role will allow the appointee to work in a high performing and supportive environment. Internal leadership and various business sectors will provide the successful appointee with the right flexibility to design and execute innovative and effective HR partnering.
The appointee will be an experienced HR Business Partner / HR Manager with a clear and proven HR career. They will be comfortable in leading a team that will cover all areas of HR Policy & Systems, Employee Relations, Resource Planning and Talent Acquisition, Business Partnering and Employee Engagement.
Key responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Working closely with the Head of HR, Deputy HR Director and Management team within HR to ensure the alignment of the HR service to the group’s strategy and commercial requirements
- Refining and driving the implementation of the HR Strategic Plan to support the organisation success in achieving its objectives while also leading on aspects of the HR Strategy
- Building effective HR Business Partner relationships across the group and becoming a trusted advisor to stakeholders. Influencing and guiding on relevant people priorities and initiatives and effectively delivering an excellent HR service
- Leading a team of HR professionals and developing a seamless, ‘end to end’ service culture within the team, including identifying and implementing process engineering initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery
- Supporting the ongoing professional development of the team through coaching, feedback, stretch assignments and other development methodologies
- Collaborating with the HR Leadership Team, leading the development, implementation and maintenance of best practice HR Polices specifically in the area of Recruitment and Selection. Developing strategies to recruit and retain managers and leaders in priority businesses to enable the Organisation Strategy
- Ensuring that HR retains & continues to implement HR Excellence
- Overseeing the design, development, and implementation of an enhanced performance management and development process, including identifying Key Performance Indicators based on best practice benchmarks for HR operations within similar organisation structures
- Educated to degree level, you will be able to clearly demonstrate strong HR experience gained in a large, complex, people-focused organisation
- 5 -8 years’ HR leadership experience
- Demonstrate a proven strategic and operational HR manager mindset, with a good sense of best practice across a range of sectors
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of HR, including reward & recognition, employee engagement, learning & development and organisation design
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Results driven with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills with strong business acumen and commercial credibility
This is a superb prospect for an exceptional HR Manager / Senior HR BP to guide an organisation in a fresh and exciting phase in its development. It is an excellent opportunity to join the senior management team of a truly ambitious institution committed to delivering genuine excellence.
To learn more about this exciting assignment apply online or call Trish Horan on +353 1 632 1839 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €80000 - €90000
Location: Dublin North