Head of HR Ops EMEA
Our client, a leading web-based software service, with a global presence are currently hiring a People Operations Lead to join their growing Dublin team to lead the People to function for all of EMEA, that includes a range of employees in various functions of sales, customer success and marketing.
This is a new role for the organisation that will partner with the business leaders on organisational design, team development and talent management across the EMEA region.
You will also work closely with the global on-boarding ambassador to ensure a consistent programme is embedded and be a cultural steward to highlight and promote the organisational values. You will also;
- Work with the global on-boarding ambassador to ensure that all new hires are on-boarded in a consistent, high-quality way that ramps them as effectively as possible
- Have a high level of knowledge with the tech company landscape in EMEA and be the source of knowledge regarding local talent, compensation, benefits and compliance matters
- Collaborate closely with the local recruiting team to support their hiring goals and serve as an interviewer on all leadership roles
- Build relationships with and provide 1/1 coaching to EMEA employees as needed
- Roll out and support compensation, talent review, engagement survey and other programs
- Work with the learning and development team, to ensure that the programs are customised and rolled out in a way that meets the needs of the EMEA employee base
- Be a cultural steward, ensuring that the values are weaved into the fabric of all of work and interactions
- Provide customer support around operations of people operations, ensuring queries about pay and benefits get handled
- Work with internal communication steam to ensure that you are keeping employees and their work connected to the company objectives and mission
- Partner and be a confidant to the Dublin site leader, owning some of the still to be determined “white space” responsibilities that come with leading a fast-growing office of a software company
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong people operations experience, including organisational design and effectiveness, change management, performance management, leadership coaching, learning and development programs, total rewards and compliance
- Possess a deep understanding in scaling mid to later stage growth and start-ups. A strong interpersonal, collaborative and communicative skillset is required to build relationships at all level
- You will have proven ability to manage priorities among multiple stakeholders and multitask effectively in a high-velocity environment
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Arlene Moran at HRM on +353 1 632 1854 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre