Our client is a global brand with a large employee headcount and is an innovative market leader in their space. They are a customer-focused group who have achieved significant growth over recent years and have continued expansion plans across all business areas in the future. With a new Chief People Officer joining and leading the HR Function, the opportunity for a Head of Internal Communications, Engagement & Culture has arisen. This position will be part of the HR Leadership Team and will play a key role in delivering and developing the Internal Communications Strategy to enhance colleague engagement, align business goals and foster the organisational culture.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, your role will be responsible for ensuring effective and consistent communication across all levels of the business, promoting a desired culture throughout the employee population. You will work closely with senior leaders, department leads, HR colleagues and other stakeholders to assess, develop and embed targeted culture and engagement initiatives.
You will have responsibility for:
- Design and delivery of the organisation-wide engagement approach to align the desired culture in collaboration with the CPO, HR colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Encouraging regular feedback through the creation and facilitation of culture and engagement surveys as well as identifying key trends, insights and analysis informing culture and engagement strategies.
- Design and execute comprehensive internal communication strategies and campaigns to increase employee engagement and promote company culture.
- Oversee the internal communications channels, ensuring content is timely, accurate, relevant, and consistent with brand and messaging.
- Develop crisis communication plans and protocols to ensure timely and accurate dissemination of information during challenging situations. Act as a support to spokespeople and always maintain transparency and discretion.
- Establish metrics and tools to assess the impact of culture, engagement, and communications interventions.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices, emerging technology, and internal communication trends.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must hold a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field. You must also have proven experience in internal communications, culture and engagement across geographies in a large scale, multi-site business. Experience in developing an internal communications strategy aligning to the business strategy is important. Shown expertise in leveraging a mix of digital communication platforms, social media tools and emerging technologies is valuable. Proficiency in project management, planning, and organisational skills to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously is key.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.