This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at one of Ireland's largest food service providers. As a Senior Marketing Leader, you will play a pivotal role in driving business growth.
- Managing and coaching the Marketing Team.
- Developing and managing all aspects of marketing for product brands and customer channels.
- Collaborate with senior management and marketing teams to articulate a clear brand strategy, vision, and positioning that are aligned with company objectives.
- Working closely with commercial teams in customising marketing plans to meet customer channel needs.
- Creating and communicating an online marketing strategy to significantly improve customer retention.
- Candidates should hold a masters or a degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar.
- Significant experience in marketing leadership roles, preferably as a marketing manager or director, showcasing the ability to lead and manage teams effectively.
- A proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies that align with the overall business objectives and drive growth.
- Previous experience working within a FMCG/wholesales or food environment, understanding market trends and customer preferences.
- Negotiable salary.
To learn more, apply online and please submit an updated CV or contact Katie Sullivan on +353 833 552230.