Our client is a well-established food manufacturing organisation based in Cork. Due to continued business success and new growth strategies, they have created a position for an experienced manufacturing professional to lead their Cork team as a Head of Operations.
- You will report directly to the managing director leading a team of 200+ manufacturing and support functions ensuring successful delivery of daily production to support their customer base.
- The Head of Operations will lead the manufacturing leadership team with full ownership for ensuring production, quality, people and cost control are all operating in a best in class manor throughout the facility.
- You will be responsible for providing clear direction to the group, working very closely with business owners around business-critical decisions.
- Identifying areas for improvement throughout the facility while developing solutions and implementing CI initiatives throughout the plant.
- You will work closely with all technical leads to improve manufacturing output, KPI implementations and people development, making cases for change initiatives where needed.
- Identifying and working closely with high performing supervisors and team leads with a view to develop future leaders within the business ensuring clarity and competence throughout the production floor.
- You will manage customer expectations where needed ensuring a continued supply of product to the customer, ensuring any potential conflicts are always managed and resolved .
- Working closely with business owners to develop future strategies for the business from an operational perspective.
- You will have at least 10 years' experience within a high-volume food manufacturing business leading high performing teams.
- Ideally you will have experience working within a tier one supplier to the Irish and UK retailer market.
- A strong understanding of production equipment and developing of facilities to meet manufacturing demands.
- You will hold a lean qualification with a proven track record of leading and implanting CI projects within a food manufacturing facility.
- Excellent basic salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV