Our client, a well-known Irish banking institution are seeking a Payroll & Pay Services Manager to join their organisation. The Pay Services Division are responsible for the management, execution and accuracy of all payroll related obligations for employees in Ireland and the UK, including payroll, tax and payments.
Within this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing the Payroll services function, ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of pay services in the Republic of Ireland and the UK, ensuring all quality service commitments and all tax compliance obligations.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring the organisation is fully compliant with tax and revenue requirements for Ireland and the UK and that all deadlines are achieved.
- Driving a proactive risk and control culture, managing the governance framework while fulfilling all risk, control, audit and compliance requirements, including support to internal and external audits relating to payroll, revenue and welfare in Ireland and the UK.
- Leading the operations excellence agenda for the pay services division, optimising service quality, cost and risk to drive continuous improvement.
- Working collaboratively with Heads of Divisions within tax, finance, audit and other key stakeholders as required, providing advice on all matters relating to payroll.
- Influencing changes with SAP to continually improving user experience and the smooth running of payroll.
To be considered, you will be an energetic self-starter who proactively drives continuous improvement and possess:
- 5 years' experience of managing and executing payroll responsibilities in Ireland and the UK with a thorough knowledge of tax, pensions, month end accounts reconciliation and SAP.
- IPASS qualification (essential).
- Proven organisational and decision-making skills with clear experience in to plan and prioritise in a deadline driven environment.
- Proven ability in leading, developing and engaging others in the delivery of continuous improvement and customer focussed solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary: Up to €72,000 + Benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.